Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 17 August 2019
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind northwest 15 knots backing to southwest 5 to 15 late this afternoon then increasing to southwest 20 near midnight. Wind veering to westerly 10 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Showers beginning early this morning and ending Sunday evening. Fog patches dissipating near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 17 August 2019 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west of the
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today deepening trough located over the Alaska
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: