Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 22 May 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots becoming west 10 to 20 late overnight then diminishing to light early Monday evening.
Periods of rain ending Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 22 May 2022 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
northern Vancouver Island.
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Monday departing ridge located on a line
north-south over Vancouver Island.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight frontal system located over eastern
By 2:00 a.m. PDT Monday departing frontal system located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday building ridge located west of the offshore
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday ridge located from Explorer to Haida Gwaii.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:23 PM PDT 22 May 2022 Ahead of a frontal system over Haida Gwaii, strong to marginal gale
force southeast winds will continue for Northern Hecate Strait and
Dixon Entrance East this evening. Winds will veer to strong
westerlies in the wake of the front late this evening.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: