Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 10 August 2022
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwesterly 10 to 20 knots diminishing to light near noon Thursday.
Showers over southern sections late this evening. Showers overnight and Thursday morning with a risk of thunderstorms.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 10 August 2022 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over western Bowie.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 1015 mb located over southwestern
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Thursday departing low located off Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:10 PM PDT 10 August 2022 Ahead of a ridge of high pressure, marginal gales over Dixon Entrance
West will ease near midnight.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: