Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 20 September 2020
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southeasterly 10 to 15 knots becoming southeast 10 to 20 early Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 20 September 2020 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located on a line north-south over
At 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday approaching frontal system located west
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:42 PM PDT 20 September 2020 A Pacific frontal system will approach Bowie late Monday. Ahead of
the system, winds will rise to strong to gale force southeasterly
over Bowie Monday evening.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: