Bowie - southern half
Issued 10:30 AM PST 23 January 2022
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind south 5 to 15 knots increasing to south 15 to 25 late overnight then diminishing to southwest 5 to 15 Monday evening.
Scattered showers this morning and Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 23 January 2022 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
By 10:30 a.m. PST today dissipating frontal system located near
At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located from the
North Coast to the Central Coast then to Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:54 AM PST 23 January 2022 Over the inner South Coast, winds will be light under a
quasi-stationary ridge for several days. Visibility may be limited by
persistent widespread fog.
The fog is expected to lift this afternoon then redevelop overnight
or early Monday morning. The fog will dissipate on Monday afternoon.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: