Bowie - southern half
Issued 10:30 AM PST 22 January 2022
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind southwesterly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 20 near midnight then becoming variable 5 to 15 near noon Sunday. Wind becoming southeast 5 to 15 Sunday evening.
Drizzle changing to showers near noon and ending near noon Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
Bowie - southern halfIssued 10:30 AM PST 22 January 2022
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 22 January 2022 Today Tonight and Sunday At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located over BC
At 10:30 a.m. PST today frontal system located over Haida Gwaii.
By 1:00 a.m. PST Sunday departing frontal system located near
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:23 AM PST 22 January 2022 A frontal system will remain stalled over Bowie this morning. During
this period, southerly gales will persist across Bowie and parts of
the northern waters. This afternoon, the front will begin to weaken
and push across the North Coast and consequently winds will gradually
Over the South Coast, winds will be light under a quasi-stationary
ridge for several days. Visibility may be limited by persistent
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.
- Date modified: