Issued 04:00 PM PDT 10 May 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwesterly inflow 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening. Wind light Tuesday.
Showers Tuesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 10 May 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located over northern Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located off Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Haida Gwaii.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Bowie - northern half
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: