Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 03 July 2020
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind light except southeast 15 to 20 knots over southern sections late this afternoon. Wind light Saturday.
Showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 3 July 2020 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located west of the
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today low 1015 mb located over northern Explorer.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday dissipating low 1018 mb located over
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: