Language selection

Features

We have a new weather radar map!

We have a new weather radar map! Click here to see how it works!

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Midland, ON

Current Conditions

C39°F

Wind:
NW 25
gust 34 km/h
NW 16
gust 21 mph
More details
Temperature:
3.6°C
38.5° F
Pressure:
100.8 kPa
29.8 inches
Dew point:
2.4°C
36.3°F
Humidity:
92%
Date:
4:00 AM EDT Friday 16 April 2021
Observed at:
Collingwood

ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Thursday 15 April 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Thursday 15 April 2021

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Fri, 16 Apr
C45°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 7. UV index 2 or low.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Sat, 17 Apr
11°C52°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 18 Apr
12°C54°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low zero.
Cloudy
Mon, 19 Apr
11°C52°F
Cloudy. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy. Low minus 1.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 20 Apr
C41°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 4.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Wed, 21 Apr
C41°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Normals:
Max 11°C.52°F. Min C.32°F.
Sunrise:
6:33 EDT
Sunset:
20:05 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
5.7 °C42.3 °F
Min:
2.8 °C37.0 °F
Total Precipitation:
1.1 mm0.04 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: