Language selection

Features

WeatherCAN launch

Download our new mobile weather app

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Timmins, ON

Current Conditions

Clear

Clear

13°C55°F

Wind:
N 3 km/h
N 2 mph
More details
Temperature:
12.8°C
55.0° F
Pressure:
101.7 kPa
30.0 inches
Dew point:
12.8°C
55.0°F
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Humidity:
100%
Date:
2:00 AM EDT Monday 6 July 2020
Observed at:
Timmins Victor Power Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM EDT Sunday 5 July 2020

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM EDT Sunday 5 July 2020

Chance of showers
Mon, 6 Jul
29°C84°F
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the morning and early afternoon then 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 29. Humidex 34. UV index 9 or very high.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and overnight. Low 18.
Chance of showers
Tue, 7 Jul
28°C82°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 28.
Night:  Clear. Low 17.
Sunny
Wed, 8 Jul
31°C88°F
Sunny. High 31.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 17.
Chance of showers
Thu, 9 Jul
30°C86°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 30.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 18.
Chance of showers
Fri, 10 Jul
29°C84°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 29.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 11 Jul
27°C81°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
Normals:
Max 25°C.77°F. Min 12°C.54°F.
Sunrise:
5:32 EDT
Sunset:
21:29 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
26.5 °C79.7 °F
Min:
12.5 °C54.5 °F

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: