Osoyoos, BC

Current Conditions

C32°F

Wind:
SE 9 km/h
SE 5 mph
Wind Chill:
-3
27
More details
Temperature:
0.0°C
32.0° F
Pressure:
101.7 kPa
30.0 inches
Dew point:
-3.6°C
25.5°F
Humidity:
77%
Date:
8:00 AM PST Wednesday 21 November 2018
Observed at:
Osoyoos

ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM PST Wednesday 21 November 2018

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM PST Wednesday 21 November 2018

Chance of wet flurries or rain showers
Tonight
C37°F
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of wet flurries or rain showers late this evening. Snow level 700 metres lowering to valley bottom late this evening. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 3.
Periods of rain
Thu, 22 Nov
C43°F
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late in the afternoon. Snow level 800 metres. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 6.
Night:  Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.
Chance of flurries
Fri, 23 Nov
C39°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.
Sunny
Sat, 24 Nov
C36°F
Sunny. High plus 2.
Night:  Increasing cloudiness. Low minus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 25 Nov
C34°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy. Low minus 2.
Cloudy
Mon, 26 Nov
C34°F
Cloudy. High plus 1.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1.
Chance of flurries
Tue, 27 Nov
C37°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3.
Normals:
Max C.36°F. Min -4°C.25°F.
Sunrise:
7:16 PST
Sunset:
16:11 PST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
5.0 °C41.0 °F
Min:
-6.4 °C20.5 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: