Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Creston, BC

Current Conditions

C47°F

Wind:
NW 4 km/h
NW 2 mph
More details
Temperature:
8.1°C
46.6° F
Pressure:
101.7 kPa
30.0 inches
Dew point:
1.6°C
34.9°F
Humidity:
63%
Date:
11:00 PM MST Thursday 19 May 2022
Observed at:
Creston

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM MDT Thursday 19 May 2022

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM MDT Thursday 19 May 2022

Chance of showers
Fri, 20 May
15°C59°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night:  Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Snow level lowering to 1500 metres overnight. Low 6.
Sunny
Sat, 21 May
15°C59°F
Sunny. High 15.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny
Sun, 22 May
16°C61°F
Sunny. High 16.
Night:  Clear. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 23 May
18°C64°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 6.
Cloudy
Tue, 24 May
19°C66°F
Cloudy. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy. Low 7.
Cloudy
Wed, 25 May
19°C66°F
Cloudy. High 19.
Normals:
Max 20°C.68°F. Min C.45°F.
Sunrise:
4:58 MST
Sunset:
20:27 MST

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
13.5 °C56.3 °F
Min:
4.3 °C39.7 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Features

Hello Weather

Hello Weather: our upgraded telephone weather service is here. 1-833-794-3556 or 1-833-79HELLO.

Date modified: