Alerts for: Fort Qu'Appelle - Indian Head - Lumsden - Pilot Butte
5:14 AM CST Wednesday 29 January 2020
Fog advisory in effect for:
- R.M. of Abernethy including Balcarres and Abernethy
- R.M. of Bratt's Lake including Wilcox Corinne and Estlin
- R.M. of Cupar including Southey Cupar and Markinch
- R.M. of Edenwold including Balgonie and Piapot Res.
- R.M. of Francis including Vibank Sedley and Odessa
- R.M. of Indian Head including Indian Head and Sintaluta
- R.M. of Lajord including Lajord Kronau and Riceton
- R.M. of Lipton including Lipton and Dysart
- R.M. of Longlaketon including Earl Grey and Silton
- R.M. of Lumsden including Lumsden Regina Beach and Craven
- R.M. of McKillop including Strasbourg and Rowans Ravine Prov. Park
- R.M. of Montmartre including Assiniboine Res.
- R.M. of North Qu'Appelle including Fort Qu'Appelle
- R.M. of Sherwood including Grand Coulee
- R.M. of South Qu'Appelle including Qu'Appelle and Edgeley
- R.M. of Tullymet including Peepeekisis Res.
Near zero visibility in fog is expected or occurring.
Widespread fog remains in place over much of southern Saskatchewan. Fog will persist through much of Wednesday morning with some improvement coming in the afternoon. Dense fog will likely redevelop over some of the same regions tonight.
If travelling, be prepared for areas of near-zero visibility. If visibility is reduced while driving, slow down, watch for tail lights ahead and be prepared to stop.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to SKstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #SKStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: