Alerts for: Kamsack - Canora - Preeceville
1:21 AM CST Tuesday 29 November 2022
Snowfall warning in effect for:
- R.M. of Buchanan including Buchanan Amsterdam and Tadmore
- R.M. of Clayton including Norquay Stenen and Swan Plain
- R.M. of Cote including Kamsack Togo and Duck Mountain Prov. Park
- R.M. of Good Lake including Canora and Good Spirit Lake Prov. Park
- R.M. of Hazel Dell including Lintlaw and Hazel Dell
- R.M. of Insinger including Theodore and Sheho
- R.M. of Invermay including Invermay and Rama
- R.M. of Keys including The Key Res.
- R.M. of Livingston including Arran
- R.M. of Preeceville including Preeceville and Sturgis
- R.M. of Sliding Hills including Veregin Mikado and Hamton
- R.M. of St Philips including Pelly and St Philips
Snowfall with total amounts of 15 to 20 cm continues.
Accumulating snow will taper off through the night into Tuesday morning as a low pressure system exits the area. Storm total amounts will be in the 15 to 20 cm range.
Please refer to your local forecast for specific details on timing of the snow and snowfall amounts.
Prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions. Visibility may be suddenly reduced at times in heavy snow. There may be a significant impact on rush hour traffic in urban areas. Take frequent breaks and avoid strain when clearing snow.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to SKstorm@ec.gc.ca or tweet reports using #SKStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: