Alerts for: Lloydminster - Wainwright - Vermilion - Provost
9:21 PM MDT Saturday 06 June 2020
Rainfall warning in effect for:
- Beaver Co. near Viking and Kinsella
- City of Lloydminster Alb.
- Co. of Minburn near Innisfree Lavoy and Ranfurly
- Co. of Minburn near Minburn and Mannville
- Co. of Two Hills near Myrnam and Derwent
- Co. of Two Hills near Two Hills and Brosseau
- Co. of Vermilion River near Dewberry and Clandonald
- Co. of Vermilion River near Islay and McNabb Sanctuary
- Co. of Vermilion River near Kitscoty and Marwayne
- Co. of Vermilion River near Paradise Valley
- Co. of Vermilion River near Tulliby Lake
- Co. of Vermilion River near Vermilion
- Flagstaff Co. near Alliance and Bellshill Lake
- Flagstaff Co. near Killam and Sedgewick
- Flagstaff Co. near Lougheed and Hardisty
- M.D. of Provost near Czar Metiskow and Cadogan
- M.D. of Provost near Hughenden Amisk and Kessler
- M.D. of Provost near Provost and Hayter
- M.D. of Wainwright near Chauvin Dillberry Lake and Roros
- M.D. of Wainwright near Edgerton and Koroluk Landslide
- M.D. of Wainwright near Irma
- M.D. of Wainwright near Wainwright
Rain, at times heavy, is expected.
A low pressure system in Montana will move northward tonight and is expected to bring widespread rain to Alberta overnight into Sunday. Total rainfall amounts of 50-75 mm by Monday morning are likely.
For areas near Coronation and Medicine Hat, local rainfall amounts may be higher in thunderstorms tonight. Rain is expected to end by Sunday evening.
For areas near Edmonton and to the east, scattered showers this evening will become more widespread through the overnight period and will persist through Sunday before ending early Monday morning.
Heavy downpours can cause flash floods and water pooling on roads.
Rainfall warnings are issued when significant rainfall is expected.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to ABstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: