Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
Issued 03:00 AM EST 03 December 2023
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind north 15 knots increasing to northeast 15 to 25 near midnight then becoming northeast 15 near noon Monday.
Scattered flurries overnight and Monday.
Risk of freezing spray late overnight and Monday.
Temperatures minus 5 falling to minus 10 Monday morning.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EST 2 December 2023 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Quebec near 5017N 6432W to 5011N 6409W to
4958N 6205W to 5009N 5956W to Quebec near 5125N 5737W. Sea ice north
of the ice edge.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 3 December 2023 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Lake Superior to Labrador.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Monday ridge located from Lake Superior to the
At 3:00 a.m. EST today low located south of Lake Michigan.
By 7:00 a.m. EST Monday dissipating low located over New England.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: