L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EDT 19 August 2022
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwest 15 knots diminishing to light early this evening then becoming southwest 10 to 15 Saturday morning. Wind becoming light Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EDT 19 August 2022 Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 p.m. EDT today low 1003 mb located over Chaleur Bay.
By 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday departing low located east of
At 3:00 p.m. EDT today ridge located over the eastern Great Lakes.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday ridge located on a line north-south over
the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 8:00 a.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Lake Superior.
By 8:00 p.m. EDT Saturday trough located on a line east-west over
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: