L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 05 December 2022
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light increasing to southwest 15 to 25 knots early this morning then diminishing to southerly 10 to 15 early this evening. Wind becoming light near noon Tuesday.
Scattered flurries ending near noon. Rain Tuesday late in the day.
Temperatures minus 3 rising to plus 6 Tuesday evening.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 5 December 2022 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 3:00 a.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to the Gaspe
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Tuesday trough located from Labrador to Lake Huron.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - eastern half
- Anticosti - western half
- Banquereau - eastern half
- Banquereau - western half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - eastern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - western half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks - eastern half
- Southwestern Grand Banks - western half
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: