L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 AM EST 15 November 2019
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Gale warning in effect.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots increasing to southwest 25 to 35 this morning then becoming northwest 20 to 30 late this afternoon. Wind becoming westerly 25 to 35 near midnight then diminishing to westerly 15 to 20 near noon Saturday.
Periods of snow ending this evening. Visibility 1 mile or less in snow.
Risk of freezing spray tonight and Saturday morning.
High today plus 2. Low tonight minus 8. High Saturday minus 2.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Warnings (In effect)
L'Isle-aux-Coudres to TadoussacIssued 03:00 AM EST 15 November 2019
'Gale' force winds of 34 to 47 knots are occurring or expected to occur in this marine area. Watch for updated statements. Please refer to the latest marine forecasts for further details and continue to monitor the situation through Canadian Coast Guard radio or Weatheradio stations.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM EST 15 November 2019 Today Tonight and Saturday At 3:00 a.m. EST today low 1004 mb located southeast of James Bay.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday low 976 mb located over Labrador Sea.
At 3:00 a.m. EST today high 1029 mb located over Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Saturday high 1039 mb located over southwestern
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: