L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 20 November 2019
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind northeast 15 knots diminishing to light near midnight then becoming southwest 10 to 15 near noon Thursday.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 20 November 2019 Tonight and Thursday At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located from Labrador to Québec city
then to the Great Lakes.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday ridge located from Labrador Sea to
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 995 mb located east of Cape Cod.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 989 mb located south of Newfoundland.
At 3:00 p.m. EST today low 997 mb located south of Manitoba.
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 1001 mb located over the Great Lakes.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait - northern half
- Cabot Strait - southern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore - eastern half
- Eastern Shore - western half
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan - northern half
- Laurentian Fan - southern half
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait - eastern half
- Northumberland Strait - western half
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Sable - eastern half
- Sable - western half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: