L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
Issued 03:00 PM EST 29 November 2023
Tonight and Thursday.
Wind southwest 15 to 25 knots tonight and Thursday.
Low tonight minus 5. High Thursday plus 2.
Strong wind warning program has ended for the season.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 PM EST 29 November 2023 Tonight and Thursday At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight departing low 976 mb located over
At 3:00 p.m. EST today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 7:00 a.m. EST Thursday weakening ridge located on a line
northwest-southeast over the Gulf of St. Lawrence.
At 7:00 p.m. EST tonight building low 1001 mb located over
By 7:00 p.m. EST Thursday low 1001 mb located northwest of Lake
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Banquereau - northwestern half
- Banquereau - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
- Date modified: