Issued 10:00 AM ADT 29 September 2022
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwesterly 15 knots backing to southwest 10 to 15 Friday evening.
Issued 05:00 AM ADT 29 September 2022
Today Tonight and Friday. Seas 1 to 2 metres subsiding to 1 or less Friday afternoon.
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 29 September 2022
Saturday Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots veering to northwest 15 in the afternoon.
Sunday Wind northwest 15 knots increasing to northwest 25.
Monday Wind northwest 15 knots backing to southwest 15.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022 Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 18 May 2022
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 2:30 PM EDT 28 September 2022
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from Newfoundland near
5104N 5547W to 5100N 4945W to 5230N 4745W to 5430N 4800W to 5615N
5000W to 5845N 5545W to 5945N 5255W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 29 Sep estimated from the Labrador
coast near 5139N 5638W to Newfoundland near 5126N 5618W.
Iceberg CountNo confirmed icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:00 AM ADT 29 September 2022 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:00 a.m. ADT today building ridge located over the Great Lakes.
By 10:00 a.m. ADT Friday quasi-stationary ridge located over the
central Marine District.
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northeastern half
- Anticosti - southwestern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: