Bras d'Or Lakes
Issued 03:00 AM ADT 22 September 2019
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming southerly 15 knots this afternoon then veering to southwest 15 early this evening with gusts to 25 in the channels this evening and gusts to 25 in the channels Monday morning and afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 15 Monday evening.
Fog patches dissipating this morning.
Temperatures plus 7 rising to plus 21 Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:00 AM ADT 22 September 2019 Today Tonight and Monday At 3:00 a.m. ADT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Cabot Strait.
By 3:00 a.m. ADT Monday departing ridge located south of the
At 3:00 a.m. ADT today low located north of James Bay.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT tonight low located over Labrador Coast.
At 10:00 a.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line
northeast-southwest over Anticosti Island.
By 8:00 p.m. ADT Monday trough located on a line northeast-southwest
Marine Weather StatementIssued 7:24 PM ADT 21 September 2019 Post-tropical storm Humberto has moved east of Canadian forecast
Atlantic - Maritimes Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Browns Bank
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast
- East Scotian Slope
- Georges Bank
- Grand Manan
- Gulf - Magdalen - northwestern half
- Gulf - Magdalen - southeastern half
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Halifax Harbour and Approaches
- LaHave Bank
- Laurentian Fan
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres to Tadoussac
- Northumberland Strait
- Pointe à Michel to Pointe-des-Monts
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - northern half
- Pointe-des-Monts to Anticosti - southern half
- Southeastern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Grand Banks
- Southwestern Shore
- Southwest Coast
- South Coast
- Tadoussac to Pointe à Michel
- West Scotian Slope
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: