Issued 09:30 PM NDT 20 September 2021
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southwest 10 to 15 knots increasing to southwest 25 near midnight. Wind southwest 25 Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 8 July 2021
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 20 September 2021 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
central Labrador Sea.
By 4:00 p.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located east of the East Labrador
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight trough located over northern Quebec.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Tuesday quasi-stationary trough located on a line
east-west over the Northwest Labrador Sea.
Atlantic - Newfoundland Area
- Anticosti - northwestern half
- Anticosti - southeastern half
- Banquereau - northern half
- Banquereau - southern half
- Belle Isle Bank
- Bras d'Or Lakes
- Cabot Strait
- Chaleur - Miscou - eastern half
- Chaleur - Miscou - western half
- Eastern Shore
- East Coast - Cape St. Francis and south
- East Coast - north of Cape St. Francis
- Funk Island Bank
- Gulf - Magdalen
- Gulf - Port au Port
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: