Issued 05:30 PM EDT 26 September 2021
Forecasts are unavailable until further request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 11:00 AM EDT 26 September 2021 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeFirst ice edge estimated from Baffin Island near 7245N 7725W to
Bylot Island near 7252N 7717W. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Second ice edge estimated from Bylot Island near 7338N 7930W to
7512N 7431W to 7554N 7406W then northeastward. Sea ice west of the
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 26 September 2021 Today Tonight and Monday At 1200 UTC Sunday departing low 998 mb located at 67N 108W.
At 1200 UTC Sunday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Baffin Bay.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: