Prince of Wales
Issued 05:30 PM EDT 07 August 2022
Tonight and Monday.
Wind southwest 15 knots veering to northwest 15 after midnight then diminishing to light late overnight. Wind light Monday.
Fog patches forming Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 7 August 2022 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 7 August 2022 Tonight and Monday At 0000 UTC Monday quasi-stationary trough located on a line
north-south over eastern Davis Strait.
At 0000 UTC Monday weakening ridge located from 80N 105W to 67N 95W.
At 0000 UTC Tuesday approaching high mb located at 75N 120W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: