Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 24 June 2019
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots becoming light this afternoon then increasing to northwest 10 to 15 Tuesday morning. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Showers ending near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 24 June 2019 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low located over central Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday low located off Explorer.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
Follow us on Facebook!
A page for weather lovers! Learn about interesting weather phenomena and get informed about Canada's changing climate.
- Date modified: