Language selection

Features

We have a new weather radar map!

We have a new weather radar map! Click here to see how it works!

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Haldimand County, ON

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

C38°F

Wind:
WNW 19
gust 32 km/h
WNW 12
gust 20 mph
More details
Temperature:
3.4°C
38.1° F
Pressure:
100.8 kPa
29.8 inches
Dew point:
0.8°C
33.4°F
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Humidity:
83%
Date:
7:00 AM EDT Friday 16 April 2021
Observed at:
Hamilton Munro Int'l Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM EDT Friday 16 April 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 5:00 AM EDT Friday 16 April 2021

Chance of showers
Tonight
C36°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Chance of showers
Sat, 17 Apr
11°C52°F
Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 11. UV index 6 or high.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 18 Apr
12°C54°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 19 Apr
11°C52°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 3.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 20 Apr
C45°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Wed, 21 Apr
C45°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 7.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 22 Apr
10°C50°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
Normals:
Max 12°C.54°F. Min C.36°F.
Sunrise:
6:36 EDT
Sunset:
20:02 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
6.7 °C44.1 °F
Min:
2.8 °C37.0 °F
Total Precipitation:
1.0 mm0.04 in
Rainfall:
1.0 mm0.04 in
Snowfall:
TraceTrace

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: