Language selection

Features

We have a new weather radar map!

We have a new weather radar map! Click here to see how it works!

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Port Perry, ON

Current Conditions

C37°F

Wind:
NW 22 km/h
NW 14 mph
More details
Temperature:
3.0°C
37.4° F
Pressure:
100.6 kPa
29.7 inches
Dew point:
1.9°C
35.4°F
Humidity:
93%
Date:
4:00 AM EDT Friday 16 April 2021
Observed at:
Uxbridge

ForecastForecast issued: 8:28 PM EDT Thursday 15 April 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 8:28 PM EDT Thursday 15 April 2021

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Fri, 16 Apr
C48°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9. UV index 2 or low.
Night:  Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Sat, 17 Apr
12°C54°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 18 Apr
12°C54°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 19 Apr
11°C52°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy. Low plus 2.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 20 Apr
C43°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Wed, 21 Apr
C43°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High 6.
Normals:
Max 11°C.52°F. Min C.34°F.
Sunrise:
6:31 EDT
Sunset:
20:00 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
5.8 °C42.4 °F
Min:
1.7 °C35.1 °F
Total Precipitation:
2.0 mm0.08 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: