Language selection

Features

We have a new weather radar map!

We have a new weather radar map! Click here to see how it works!

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Parry Sound, ON

Current Conditions

C40°F

More details
Temperature:
4.2°C
39.6° F
Pressure:
100.6 kPa
29.7 inches
Dew point:
3.1°C
37.6°F
Humidity:
93%
Date:
3:00 AM EDT Friday 16 April 2021
Observed at:
Parry Sound Harbour

ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Thursday 15 April 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 3:30 PM EDT Thursday 15 April 2021

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Fri, 16 Apr
C46°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries or rain showers changing to 70 percent chance of rain showers in the morning. Wind becoming north 30 km/h in the morning. High 8. UV index 2 or low.
Night:  Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low plus 1.
Chance of showers
Sat, 17 Apr
11°C52°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 18 Apr
12°C54°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 2.
Cloudy
Mon, 19 Apr
10°C50°F
Cloudy. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low minus 1.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Tue, 20 Apr
C39°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 5.
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Wed, 21 Apr
C41°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Normals:
Max 11°C.52°F. Min -1°C.30°F.
Sunrise:
6:33 EDT
Sunset:
20:07 EDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
5.7 °C42.3 °F
Min:
2.2 °C36.0 °F
Total Precipitation:
3.3 mm0.13 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: