Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Quesnel, BC

Current Conditions

Light Rain

Light Rain

16°C61°F

Wind:
NW 5 km/h
NW 3 mph
More details
Temperature:
16.3°C
61.3° F
Pressure:
101.8 kPa
30.1 inches
Dew point:
9.5°C
49.1°F
Visibility:
16 km
10 miles
Humidity:
64%
Date:
5:00 PM PDT Saturday 15 May 2021
Observed at:
Quesnel Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Saturday 15 May 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Saturday 15 May 2021

Chance of showers
Sun, 16 May
19°C66°F
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Night:  Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 8.
Showers
Mon, 17 May
14°C57°F
Showers. High 14.
Night:  Showers. Low 6.
Showers
Tue, 18 May
11°C52°F
Showers. High 11.
Night:  Showers. Low plus 3.
Chance of showers
Wed, 19 May
10°C50°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 20 May
14°C57°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 14.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 21 May
16°C61°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Normals:
Max 19°C.66°F. Min C.39°F.
Sunrise:
5:11 PDT
Sunset:
21:01 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
21.2 °C70.2 °F
Min:
4.3 °C39.7 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: