Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Hope Slide, BC

Current Conditions

Fog

Fog

12°C53°F

Wind:
NW 35 km/h
NW 22 mph
More details
Temperature:
11.9°C
53.4° F
Dew point:
10.7°C
51.3°F
Visibility:
0.8 km
0.5 mile
Visibility:
0.8 km
0.5 mile
Date:
4:00 PM PDT Sunday 3 July 2022
Observed at:
Hope Slide

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 3 July 2022

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Sunday 3 July 2022

Chance of showers
Mon, 4 Jul
23°C73°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers early in the morning. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night:  Partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 5 Jul
27°C81°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
Night:  Clear. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 6 Jul
28°C82°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud
Thu, 7 Jul
29°C84°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 29.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud
Fri, 8 Jul
23°C73°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 9 Jul
23°C73°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Normals:
Max 24°C.75°F. Min 10°C.50°F.
Sunrise:
5:05 PDT
Sunset:
21:14 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Features

WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications

Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app

Date modified: