Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Blue River, BC

Current Conditions

Mostly Cloudy

Mostly Cloudy

25°C76°F

Wind:
ESE 14 km/h
ESE 9 mph
More details
Temperature:
24.6°C
76.3° F
Pressure:
100.9 kPa
29.8 inches
Dew point:
7.4°C
45.3°F
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Humidity:
33%
Date:
4:00 PM PDT Sunday 3 July 2022
Observed at:
Blue River Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM MDT Sunday 3 July 2022

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM MDT Sunday 3 July 2022

Chance of showers
Mon, 4 Jul
22°C72°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. High 22. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night:  Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Showers beginning near midnight. Low 6.
Showers
Tue, 5 Jul
15°C59°F
Showers. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Wed, 6 Jul
24°C75°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
Night:  Clear. Low 8.
Sunny
Thu, 7 Jul
24°C75°F
Sunny. High 24.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Chance of showers
Fri, 8 Jul
21°C70°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Chance of showers
Sat, 9 Jul
20°C68°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Normals:
Max 23°C.73°F. Min C.48°F.
Sunrise:
4:43 PDT
Sunset:
21:20 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
25.6 °C78.1 °F
Min:
8.7 °C47.7 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Features

WeatherCAN app: set custom notifications

Learn how to set custom Air Quality Health Index notifications on the WeatherCAN app

Date modified: