Language selection

My Weather Profile Weather Topics  | 

Penticton, BC

Current Conditions

Partly Cloudy

Partly Cloudy

25°C77°F

Wind:
S 27 km/h
S 17 mph
More details
Temperature:
25.2°C
77.4° F
Pressure:
100.6 kPa
29.7 inches
Dew point:
6.9°C
44.4°F
Visibility:
24 km
15 miles
Humidity:
31%
Date:
6:00 PM PDT Saturday 25 September 2021
Observed at:
Penticton Airport

ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Saturday 25 September 2021

Detailed ForecastForecast issued: 4:00 PM PDT Saturday 25 September 2021

A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 26 Sep
25°C77°F
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 25. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night:  Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late in the evening. Low 15.
Rain
Mon, 27 Sep
19°C66°F
Rain. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 8.
Sunny
Tue, 28 Sep
17°C63°F
Sunny. High 17.
Night:  Clear. Low plus 5.
Sunny
Wed, 29 Sep
17°C63°F
Sunny. High 17.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Thu, 30 Sep
15°C59°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 15.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Fri, 1 Oct
17°C63°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17.
Normals:
Max 17°C.63°F. Min C.41°F.
Sunrise:
6:49 PDT
Sunset:
18:50 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
25.4 °C77.7 °F
Min:
6.7 °C44.1 °F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm0.00 in

Follow:

  • WeatherCAN app

What we are doing

Date modified: