Alerts for: High Level - Rainbow Lake - Fort Vermilion - Mackenzie Hwy
9:57 PM MST Saturday 18 November 2017
Snowfall warning in effect for:
- Co. of Northern Lights near Paddle Prairie Smt
- Mackenzie Co. near Bistcho Lake
- Mackenzie Co. near Fort Vermilion
- Mackenzie Co. near High Level and Bushe River Res.
- Mackenzie Co. near Indian Cabins and Steen River
- Mackenzie Co. near John D'or Prairie and Fox Lake
- Mackenzie Co. near La Crête and Buffalo Head Prairie
- Mackenzie Co. near Meander River and Lutose
- Mackenzie Co. near Rainbow Lake Zama Lake and Chateh
- Mackenzie Co. near the Caribou Mountains
- Mackenzie Co. near the Tallcree and Wadlin Lake Reserves
- Mackenzie Co. near Zama City
Snowfall, with total amounts of 10 to 15 cm is expected.
10 to 15 cm of snow is expected to fall over northern Alberta tonight as a low pressure system moves into the region. Snow is expected to taper off as the low tracks into northern Saskatchewan by Sunday night.
Rapidly accumulating snow could make travel difficult over some locations. Surfaces such as highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become difficult to navigate due to accumulating snow.
Snowfall warnings are issued when significant snowfall is expected.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports using #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: