Alerts for: Crowsnest Pass - Pincher Creek - Waterton Lakes Nat. Park
4:23 AM MST Sunday 19 November 2017
Wind warning in effect for:
- M.D. of Pincher Creek near Beauvais Lake Prov. Park
- M.D. of Pincher Creek near Cowley Burmis and Maycroft
- M.D. of Pincher Creek near Pincher Creek and Twin Butte
- M.D. of Ranchland
- Municipality of Crowsnest Pass including Coleman and Frank
- Piikani Reserve
- Waterton Lakes Nat. Park and Blood Res. 148A
Strong winds that may cause damage are expected or occurring.
Strong westerly winds with gusts to 110 km/h are expected to develop this morning. The strong winds are expected to weaken later this afternoon in the Crowsnest Pass and Cardston regions. Wind gusts to 110 km/h will develop in the Lethbridge area early this evening and then weaken later tonight.
Damage to buildings, such as to roof shingles and windows, may occur. Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions due to high winds.
Wind warnings are issued when there is a significant risk of damaging winds.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet reports using #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: