Alerts for: Cardston - Fort Macleod - Magrath
4:23 AM MST Sunday 19 November 2017
Wind warning in effect for:
- Blood Res. 148 including Stand Off
- Cardston Co. near Cardston and Carway
- Cardston Co. near Del Bonita and Kimball
- Cardston Co. near Hill Spring and Glenwood
- Cardston Co. near Magrath and Woolford Prov. Park
- Cardston Co. near Mountain View and Beazer
- M.D. of Willow Creek near Fort Macleod
- M.D. of Willow Creek near Granum and Peigan Timber Limit
Strong winds that may cause damage are expected or occurring.
Strong westerly winds with gusts to 110 km/h are expected to develop this morning. The strong winds are expected to weaken later this afternoon in the Crowsnest Pass and Cardston regions. Wind gusts to 110 km/h will develop in the Lethbridge area early this evening and then weaken later tonight.
Damage to buildings, such as to roof shingles and windows, may occur. Be prepared to adjust your driving with changing road conditions due to high winds.
Wind warnings are issued when there is a significant risk of damaging winds.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to email@example.com or tweet reports using #ABStorm.
What we are doing
- Date modified: