Williams Lake, BC

Current Conditions

Smoke

Smoke

23°C 73°F

Wind:
NNE 6 km/h
NNE 4 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Williams Lake Airport
Date:
7:00 PM PDT Thursday 17 August 2017
Condition:
Smoke
Pressure:
101.5 kPa
30.0 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Visibility:
6 km
4 miles
Temperature:
23.0°C
73.4°F
Dew point:
4.6°C
40.3°F
Humidity:
30%
Wind:
NNE 6 km/h
NNE 4 mph

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Thursday 17 August 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Thursday 17 August 2017

Smoke
Tonight
13°C 55°F
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Widespread smoke. Low 13.
Chance of showers
Fri, 18 Aug
16°C 61°F
Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Widespread smoke. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Night:  Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Widespread smoke. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 19 Aug
19°C 66°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
Night:  Clear. Low 6.
Cloudy
Sun, 20 Aug
21°C 70°F
Cloudy. High 21.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 21 Aug
26°C 79°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 26.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Tue, 22 Aug
25°C 77°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 25.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Wed, 23 Aug
23°C 73°F
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Normals:
Max 24°C.75°F. Min C.46°F.
Sunrise:
5:56 PDT
Sunset:
20:29 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
22.8°C 73.0°F
Min:
9.6°C 49.3°F

What we are doing

Features

UV Index and sun protection

Be weather wise!

Extreme Heat Protection

Be prepared!

Lightning Safety

When thunder roars, GO INDOORS!

Date modified: