Yoho (National Park), BC

Current Conditions

-4°C 25°F

Wind:
E 2 km/h
E 1 mph
Wind Chill:
-5
23
Conditions details
Observed at:
Yoho National Park
Date:
7:00 AM MDT Wednesday 26 April 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
100.7 kPa
29.7 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
-4.1°C
24.6°F
Dew point:
-5.2°C
22.6°F
Humidity:
92%
Wind:
E 2 km/h
E 1 mph
Wind Chill:
-5
23

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MDT Wednesday 26 April 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM MDT Wednesday 26 April 2017

Chance of rain showers or flurries
Today
C 39°F
Becoming cloudy this morning with 40 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers near noon. Snow level rising to 1600 metres this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this morning. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Periods of snow or rain
Tonight
-2°C 28°F
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of snow this evening. Snow level 1600 metres lowering to valley bottom this evening. Low minus 2.
Flurries or rain showers
Thu, 27 Apr
C 39°F
Flurries and rain showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. High plus 4.
Night:  Flurries or rain showers. Low minus 4.
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Fri, 28 Apr
C 39°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 4.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 29 Apr
C 46°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 8.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low zero.
Cloudy
Sun, 30 Apr
C 43°F
Cloudy. High 6.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 1 May
11°C 52°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low minus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 2 May
12°C 54°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 12.
Normals:
Max 10°C.50°F. Min -4°C.25°F.
Sunrise:
6:27 MDT
Sunset:
21:00 MDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
7.1°C 44.8°F
Min:
-4.2°C 24.4°F
Total Precipitation:
13.7 mm 0.54 in

What we are doing

Date modified: