Muncho Lake, BC

Current Conditions

Not observed

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Wednesday 26 July 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Wednesday 26 July 2017

Chance of showers
Today
22°C 72°F
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers near noon. Risk of thunderstorms. High 22.
Chance of showers
Tonight
C 48°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers this evening. 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h after midnight. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Thu, 27 Jul
16°C 61°F
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h. High 16.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Fri, 28 Jul
19°C 66°F
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Cloudy
Sat, 29 Jul
22°C 72°F
Cloudy. High 22.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
Chance of showers
Sun, 30 Jul
21°C 70°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 21.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 31 Jul
23°C 73°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud
Tue, 1 Aug
22°C 72°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.
Normals:
Max 20°C.68°F. Min C.45°F.
Sunrise:
4:58 PDT
Sunset:
22:01 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Features

UV Index and sun protection

Be weather wise!

Extreme Heat Protection

Be prepared!

Be Air Aware

Air Quality Health Index

Date modified: