Pitt Meadows, BC

Current Conditions

C 42°F

Wind:
NE 8 km/h
NE 5 mph
Conditions details
Observed at:
Pitt Meadows
Date:
9:00 AM PDT Wednesday 29 March 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.0 kPa
29.8 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
5.4°C
41.7°F
Dew point:
4.3°C
39.7°F
Humidity:
93%
Wind:
NE 8 km/h
NE 5 mph

ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Wednesday 29 March 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 5:00 AM PDT Wednesday 29 March 2017

Rain at times heavy
Today
11°C 52°F
Rain at times heavy changing to a few showers near noon. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind east 20 km/h except southeast 50 near the water this morning and early this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 this afternoon. High 11.
Chance of showers
Tonight
C 43°F
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers late this evening. Windy early this evening. Low 6.
Chance of showers
Thu, 30 Mar
11°C 52°F
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Windy in the morning. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 4.
Chance of showers
Fri, 31 Mar
10°C 50°F
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 10.
Night:  Periods of rain. Low 7.
Periods of rain
Sat, 1 Apr
11°C 52°F
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of rain. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Chance of showers
Sun, 2 Apr
11°C 52°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud
Mon, 3 Apr
13°C 55°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low plus 5.
Chance of showers
Tue, 4 Apr
14°C 57°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 14.
Normals:
Max 12°C.54°F. Min C.39°F.
Sunrise:
6:54 PDT
Sunset:
19:37 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
7.9°C 46.2°F
Min:
5.1°C 41.2°F
Total Precipitation:
56.0 mm 2.20 in

What we are doing

Date modified: