Valemount, BC

Current Conditions

Not observed

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Monday 29 May 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM PDT Monday 29 May 2017

Chance of showers
Tonight
C 45°F
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 7.
Chance of showers
Tue, 30 May
30°C 86°F
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 9.
Chance of showers
Wed, 31 May
20°C 68°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 10.
Chance of showers
Thu, 1 Jun
19°C 66°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 19.
Night:  Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
Cloudy
Fri, 2 Jun
18°C 64°F
Cloudy. High 18.
Night:  Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 3 Jun
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 4 Jun
20°C 68°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 20.
Normals:
Max 17°C.63°F. Min C.37°F.
Sunrise:
4:41 PDT
Sunset:
21:08 PDT

Averages and extremes

No data available for this location

Yesterday's Data

No data available for this location

What we are doing

Date modified: