Rock Creek, BC

Current Conditions

29°C 84°F

Wind:
SSW 3 km/h
SSW 2 mph
Humidex:
30
85
Conditions details
Observed at:
Osoyoos
Date:
8:00 PM PDT Monday 29 May 2017
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
101.1 kPa
29.9 inches
Tendency:
Falling
Temperature:
28.6°C
83.5°F
Dew point:
9.3°C
48.7°F
Humidity:
30%
Wind:
SSW 3 km/h
SSW 2 mph
Humidex:
30
85

ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM MDT Monday 29 May 2017

Detailed ForecastIssued: 4:00 PM MDT Monday 29 May 2017

Chance of showers
Tonight
12°C 54°F
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Low 12.
Chance of showers
Tue, 30 May
28°C 82°F
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 8 or very high.
Night:  Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening and 70 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Wed, 31 May
23°C 73°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Night:  Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
Chance of showers
Thu, 1 Jun
20°C 68°F
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20.
Night:  Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Cloudy
Fri, 2 Jun
22°C 72°F
Cloudy. High 22.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sat, 3 Jun
25°C 77°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
Night:  Cloudy periods. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud
Sun, 4 Jun
24°C 75°F
A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
Normals:
Max 22°C.72°F. Min C.46°F.
Sunrise:
4:58 PDT
Sunset:
20:49 PDT

Averages and extremes

Yesterday's Data

Max:
31.0°C 87.8°F
Min:
10.9°C 51.6°F
Total Precipitation:
0.0 mm 0.00 in

What we are doing

Date modified: